Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jane Krakowski Films ’30 Rock’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jane Krakowski Films '30 Rock'
Oct 23rd 2012, 18:00

jane krakowski films 30 rock

Jane Krakowski is hard at work on the set of ‘30 Rock.’ Can you believe this is the last season of the show? I’ll miss ‘30 Rock‘! Jane is one of my favorite members of the cast.

Personally, I think Jane’s one of the most underrated comedic actresses in Hollywood today. She never fails to make me laugh. And Jane was funny on ‘Ally McBeal,’ too. Hopefully she gets another show soon. In the meantime, I’m just going to wish I had that coat she’s wearing here. LOVE it.

jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock jane krakowski films 30 rock

Photos by GG/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive