Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Tori Spelling On Her Personal Power After Pregnancy

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Tori Spelling On Her Personal Power After Pregnancy
Oct 19th 2012, 15:30

tori spelling on her personal power

Tori Spelling has opened up about her difficult fourth pregnancy with her son, Finn. She nearly died and doctors had to consider terminating her pregnancy, it was so bad! Not only that, Tori said she pretty much missed the first year of her third child’s, Hattie’s, life, because of all her pregnancy complications. But Tori also learned something great about herself after enduring the whole experience.

“I just had to commit, and I did. I literally look back, and I’m like, ‘D**n. I guess I am strong!’ We have doubts about ourselves – up and down, career, personal, emotions. When you go through something like that, you realize that women are so damn strong. Specifically once you become a mom, you just throw yourself in and go for it.”

As the saying goes, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” It sounds like Tori learned that! Tori also shared a scary incident during her pregnancy, when she suffered a massive bleed in front of her four-year-old daughter, Stella.

“I screamed for Stella and she came. I said, ‘You’ve got to go get daddy. Tell him Mommy’s bleeding bad.’ I’m always devastated to think that that’s what she remembers – that look. There was just blood covering the bathroom.”

Goodness! Well, those things can’t be helped. At least Stella can see that Tori’s fine now. Tori seems to be feeling pretty guilty, but I hope she eases up on herself. She couldn’t help those things. I’m so glad everything turned out okay in the end!

tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power tori spelling on her personal power

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive