Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Heidi Klum Is A Little More Guarded

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Heidi Klum Is A Little More Guarded
Oct 19th 2012, 16:00

heidi klum will be more guarded about private life

Heidi Klum says some things have changed since her very public split from Seal, but she may not be talking about the changes we expect. Heidi says her home life is no different, despite the fact that she’s now dating bodyguard Martin Kristen.

“Nothing has changed for us. Not for the kids and not for anyone around us. It’s not different for anyone than it was before.”

That makes sense: Martin’s been working for the family for four years, so the kids know him. But Heidi says she’s not going to be quite so open about her private life after being “very open” during her marriage to Seal.

“I feel good. I’ve learnt from my mistakes a bit. That I’ve been very, very open with the relationship to my husband. And I think that will be more private in the future.”

Heidi also said she accepts the changes in her appearance that come with aging.

“I take it as it is, even the wrinkles. My friends and acquaintances around me who like going to the Botox doctor – I don’t know, I’m not that kind of person. Of course I see that I get older and I see my wrinkles. But I just accept it how it is.”

Good for Heidi!

heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life heidi klum will be more guarded about private life

Photos by Pablo/Goodwin/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive