Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Video Of Kanye West Announcing Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Video Of Kanye West Announcing Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy
Dec 31st 2012, 19:30

kanye west announcing kim kardashian's pregnancy

In case you weren’t in Atlantic City last night when Kanye West dropped what is likely the last BIG story of 2012, you can see the big moment on video! Here’s the actual video of Kanye’s announcement that Kim Kardashian is pregnant. I have to say, perhaps I’m a little dense, but I’m not sure I’d have picked up on it if I were in the audience. I’d be the audience member going “Who’s baby mama?” and “Can they get that feedback problem taken care of?” LOL

Seriously, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Kanye look genuinely happy. And he looks genuinely happy here, doesn’t he? We’re in for a big year, 2013, baby-wise!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive