Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jennifer Lawrence Is “Regular Girl” Movie Star Next Door

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jennifer Lawrence Is "Regular Girl" Movie Star Next Door
Dec 31st 2012, 18:00

jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food

Jennifer Lawrence really is like your girl next door! Well, besides starring in one of the biggest franchises around, ‘The Hunger Games,’ and gearing up for a second potential Oscar nomination with her role in ‘Silver Linings Playbook‘ opposite Bradley Cooper, Jennifer is just like the girl next door- LOL. Jennifer shared her “addictions” in an interview when talking about what she likes to do for fun. She said she likes to have her friends come over.

“It’s like a reality TV show cave. I just learned how to work TiVO. That changed my life.”

The DVR really does change things, doesn’t it? And what does the actress serve her company?

“Junk food. After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch. Like, ‘It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there’s an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians? I’m just stressed by the idea of missing them. Reality TV is my silver lining. At the end of the day there’s probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV.”

If that’s the case, then Jennifer must be thrilled over the news that Kim Kardashian is pregnant- LOL.

jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food jennifer lawrence likes reality tv & junk food

Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET

 

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive