Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Celebrity Moms & Their Mini-Me’s

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Celebrity Moms & Their Mini-Me's
Dec 31st 2012, 16:00

katie holmes & suri cruise

These celebrity moms practically have little twins. Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise are the mother-daughter duo I think of when I look at how much some celebrity tots resemble their moms! But there were some that were included in this video that surprised me. How about Heidi Klum and her oldest child, daughter Leni?

Or what about Kate Beckinsale and her daughter, Lily? I guess I was thinking actual physical resemblance rather than dressing alike. What do you think of this list of mother-daughter duos who look a lot alike?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive