StyleFrizz: Ryan James Yezak’s 2012 Retrospective In 4 Minutes

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
Ryan James Yezak's 2012 Retrospective In 4 Minutes
Dec 31st 2012, 17:03

There goes another year, huh? I know we're doing fashion and style talk here, but this year I became addicted to newscasts. Something clicked in me, like never before, and I realized I had to stay connected. Not just with the latest fashion news, but with the latest news in general.

One thing, though – I don't watch the news on TV – I listen to the news on the radio (images tend to haunt me more than words, so I willingly limit my news access to audio only). And so I laugh, I cry, I feel inspired and motivated by what's going on every day in the world. I can't ignore it anymore, I'm a child of the world! Pretty long introduction, huh? But it was important for me to say that in order to make you understand why I saw this video retrospective as important for us, here at StyleFrizz.

4 minutes of concentrated news, main highlights that happened in the past year! An entire year in 4 minutes. Impressive, huh? Ryan James Yezak, a filmmaker based in Los Angeles put together this inspiring visual feast I really enjoyed watching. Did you? I wish I could be as gifted and produce a fashion retrospective of 2012! (you can read more about the content of this video on the official website, here)

2012 retrospective in 4 minutes



Ryan James Yezak’s 2012 Retrospective In 4 Minutes

The post Ryan James Yezak’s 2012 Retrospective In 4 Minutes appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive