Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Alicia Keys Covers Essence

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Alicia Keys Covers Essence
Dec 4th 2012, 16:00

alicia keys essence cover

Alicia Keys is everywhere these days as her new album, ‘Girl on Fire,’ drops! Here’s Alicia on the January cover of Essence magazine. In her interview, Alicia opened up about learning how to create a work-life balance. She explained:

"It's okay if I can't do every single thing. I finally understand that it doesn't make me a lesser artist or human being…"

Alicia also shared how they were unprepared for Hurricane Sandy.

"…After the third or fourth tuna fish sandwich, and after we learned we'd be without power for a week, I called my mother, who lives Uptown. She was okay and hadn't lost any power, so we ended up going to her house. We were pretty lucky…"

YES they were! You can read Alicia’s entire interview in the January issue of Essence, which hits newsstands December 7.

Photo by Essence

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive