Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JAY-Z Hot New Video – Suit And Tie (VIDEO)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JAY-Z Hot New Video – Suit And Tie (VIDEO)
Feb 14th 2013, 21:30

Capture

Are you as happy as I am that Justin Timberlake has started to make music again?  I mean, sure he was ok as an actor, but I really missed hearing his music so when he announced his latest single ‘Suit and Tie’ I was very excited.

I’m still not totally loving the song, but every time I hear it I like it more.  Today Justin and his buddy Jay-Z released the video for ‘Suit and Tie‘ and if you saw JT’s Grammy performance it’s very similar.  I have to admit, I like his retro vibe. Check out the video below.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive