Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: JUSTIN BIEBER AND WILL.I.AM Making Their Way To The Brit Awards

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
JUSTIN BIEBER AND WILL.I.AM Making Their Way To The Brit Awards
Feb 21st 2013, 03:30

Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards

Tonight is the Brit Awards – the UK version of The Grammy’s, and they definitely have quite the line up of stars set to attend and perform.  Two of those in attendance are Justin Bieber and Will.I.Am, both of whom were spotted at Harrod’s in London on their way to the awards show.

Justin was spotted out last night for dinner too, enjoying all that London has to offer.  Sounds like Justin likes the London ladies too because he was rumoured to take not one, but two back to his hotel with him!  The young pop star was looking pretty cool in his all black ensemble.  He and Will had a full security detail with them just to get them through the crowd.

I really wish we could see the Brit awards here because I think it would be a really great show to watch.  Hopefully we can catch some of the performances on YouTube later.

Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards Justin Bieber & Will.I.Am Hang Out Before The Brit Awards

Photos by FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive