Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: GWEN STEFANI AND GAVIN ROSSDALE The Celeb Couple Is Starting To Dress Alike!

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
GWEN STEFANI AND GAVIN ROSSDALE The Celeb Couple Is Starting To Dress Alike!
Feb 21st 2013, 22:00

Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin

The first thing I thought of when I saw these pictures of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale is that they look like they’re dressed the same! They both have on jeans, a striped shirt, dark jacket and glasses.  Oh well, I guess it’s true when they say that the longer a couple is together the more they start to look alike.

Gwen and Gavin are one of my fave celebrity couples, and they do make some really cute kids too!  I wonder if these two have ever thought of making some music together? I bet that would be amazing!

Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin Gwen Stefani Out And About With Gavin

Photos by LRR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive