Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: ASHTON KUTCHERIs He Cheating On Mila Kunis?

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
ASHTON KUTCHERIs He Cheating On Mila Kunis?
Feb 15th 2013, 16:30

mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-81-730x1280

While I really don’t want to believe this rumor, I’ve always believed in the saying that a tiger doesn’t change his stripes. According to Ashton Kutcher‘s former one-night stand Sarah Leal, she thinks that the Hollywood star is going to cheat (if he hasn’t already) on his girlfriend, Mila Kunis.

She said: “Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I’d be careful, he doesn’t have the best track record. But she’s obviously willing to take that risk. If I was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife I would be a little suspicious. It would probably make me extra crazy and extra insecure. I’d definitely keep an eye out. That would be a red flag in my eyes, if I was dating somebody that cheated on their wife. I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I would just hope that she’s secure, and she seems a really smart girl. Everyone’s relationship is different so hopefully Ashton won’t cheat on her.”

Sara insists she didn’t know Ashton was married when they had their fling, but she is “sorry” for what happened and thinks Demi – who completed a stint in rehab for a reported eating disorder and addiction issues shortly after they split in December 2011 – coped with the situation “the best way she possibly could.”

She added to The Sun newspaper: “I’m sorry about what happened. I’m sorry to Demi – that’s a terrible situation and I’m sure it was really hard. It was never my intention, but that doesn’t make it OK. I’ve been cheated on so I know how terrible that feels. I can’t even imagine what it feels like to be cheated on by a husband and have it blow up in your face. My intention wasn’t to go out and ruin a marriage. I think Demi handled it in the best way she possibly could.”

Hmm… what do you guys think?

mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-81-730x1280 Celebrities watch the LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns at the Staples Center Celebrities watch the LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns at the Staples Center Celebrities watch the LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns at the Staples Center Celebrities watch the LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns at the Staples Center Celebrities watch the LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns at the Staples Center

Photos via FameFlynet

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive