Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: STEPHENIE MEYER ‘The Host’ Featurette (Video)

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
STEPHENIE MEYER 'The Host' Featurette (Video)
Feb 18th 2013, 15:30

stephenie meyer the host

Stephenie Meyer is moving on from ‘Twilight.’ The movie based on her bestselling novel ‘The Host‘ is about to debut on the big screen. Did you read it? I’ve heard it’s a great book. Stephenie and the stars describe the unusual love triangle that develops in ‘The Host’ in this featurette.

It does sound very interesting. this behind-the-scenes featurette explains a lot about the movie. Before watching this, I’ve been a little confused about exactly what the story was. Now, I need to add ‘The Host’ to my TBR list! Does the movie look good to you?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive