Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: OPRAH And Our Quote Of The Day

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
OPRAH And Our Quote Of The Day
Feb 18th 2013, 21:30

Oprah Winfrey Is Ready To Help

“You know what I thought it was, watching you [at the Super Bowl]? I thought, ‘That is where art meets God.’”

“I always had a lot of admiration and respect for you, you know. I like dancing to the music, I like playing it when I’m working out, but after watching Life is But A Dream, I have to tell you that I came away being reminded of that line in a Maya Angelou poem that says, ‘You make me proud to spell my name W-O-M-A-N.’

“Life is But a Dream is so great that you’r enot just going to be mistress of the universe, you are now BELOVED mistress of the universe.”

Actually, I lied. Those are three of our quotes of the day, which came from Oprah‘s interview with Beyonce for her Next Chapter series on OWN. I’m pretty sure that Oprah has made it clear here that she is Beyonce’s biggest fan EVER. Beyonce might as well change her name to G-O-D, right? LOL.

"Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" New York Premiere FFN_DefaultLightbox_51013466-829x1280 "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" New York Premiere "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" New York Premiere Oprah Winfrey Is Ready To Help Oprah Winfrey Is Ready To Help Oprah Winfrey Is Ready To Help Oprah Winfrey Is Ready To Help

Photos via FameFlynet

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive