StyleFrizz: Rooney Mara Side Effects Interview March 2013

StyleFrizz
Stylefrizz was born out of love, love for fashion, style, entertainment, news, people and life.
Rooney Mara Side Effects Interview March 2013
Feb 18th 2013, 05:20

This is one of the most spectacular photo shoots I've seen lately, and, to my big surprise, it involves a movie star I'm not too fond of. This is not to say that I dislike her, she just leaves me indifferent most of the times. But it's not the case with this Interview March 2013 [...]



Rooney Mara Side Effects Interview March 2013

The post Rooney Mara Side Effects Interview March 2013 appeared first on StyleFrizz.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive