Get Up And Do Something: Give your fridge a healthy makeover

Get Up And Do Something
Get up and Do Something is a program of the Delaware Coalition to Promote Physical Activity and Healthy Nutrition. Your source for optimal health.
Give your fridge a healthy makeover
Feb 18th 2013, 11:25

When I'm hungry, I'm more likely to reach for quick, easy foods in my kitchen, which are not always the healthiest.

I've learned, though, that with a little strategic organization and stocking of my refrigerator, I'm more likely to reach for nutritious choices.

Here are my go-to tips for giving your fridge a healthy makeover:

Put the healthy stuff front and center

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive