Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Sienna Miller Calls Childbirth “Greatest Thing”

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Sienna Miller Calls Childbirth "Greatest Thing"
Nov 30th 2012, 16:36

sienna miller says childbirth is great

The Girl‘ star Sienna Miller sounds like she truly enjoyed her childbirth experience. That’s actually kind of a rarity, I think. I know many women who were thrilled with their little bundles of joy, but the actual experience of delivering them? Not so much. For Sienna, however, that wasn’t the case.

“It’s the best, the greatest thing in the world … I would do that day a million times again. I would do that day, every day. I loved it.”

Sienna said she’s enjoyed the time settling into her new role of mother.

“It’s just been the three of us, which was amazing, and exhausting. We are going to get a nanny, but it felt important to first learn for myself who I was as a parent.”

Sienna also said she’s developed a newfound respect for her body.

“My body’s a completely different thing to me, it’s not mine – all the attachment to its flaws or any aesthetic attachment is gone. You understand what breasts are for; and I have such enormous respect for my body because of what it can do.”

Now THAT is something I’ve heard a lot of new mothers say!

sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great sienna miller says childbirth is great

Photos by JD/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive