Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Will Brad Pitt Ask George Clooney’s Advice About Turning 50?

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Will Brad Pitt Ask George Clooney's Advice About Turning 50?
Nov 30th 2012, 17:00

brad pitt & george clooney

We all know Brad Pitt and George Clooney have quite the bromance going on. So will Brad  turn to his pal for advice about turning 50, since George is 51?

“He’s too old, we live different lives. What can he tell me? Other than how to protect my liver.”

LOL! Typical guys: they don’t change much from when their little boys, do they? They show their affection through insults. I guess it’s better than the shoves they used to dole out on the playground. Brad shared how he views the milestone birthday that’s coming up for him in 2013.

“… I want to make sure I’m doing things of value – that mean something to me. Make sure I’m doing things I’ve always wanted to try. And make sure I’m not doing things I don’t want to do. Because I’m very conscious of time, I know it’s limited.”

It sounds like Brad is taking a very grounded approach to turning 50. Good for him!

brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney brad pitt & george clooney

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive