Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Taylor Swift Leaves Sydney

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Taylor Swift Leaves Sydney
Nov 30th 2012, 20:30

taylor swift leaves sydney

Fans greeted Taylor Swift when she arrived Down Under. They turned out again to see her often when the ‘Red‘ singer caught a flight back home to LA. Taylor took the time to stop and say her good-byes. She was even nice enough to pose for pictures.

Taylor’s better than me. When I’m trying to catch a flight, I’m always moving double-time. I don’t leave myself any time to spare! When you’re a celebrity, you have people who keep you on schedule who probably plan for delays like paparazzi and fans. At least, that’s what I would need if I were a celebrity- LOL.

taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney taylor swift leaves sydney

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive