StyleFrizz: Will You Buy Will I Am’s $478 iPhone Case?

StyleFrizz
Will You Buy Will I Am's $478 iPhone Case?
Nov 29th 2012, 15:15

Will I Am is keen on exploiting the Holiday Spirit into his commercial advantage. He's launching a special iPhone case at Selfridges next month with a $478 price tag! The smart case comes with a sliding keyboard and a special camera accessory turning the 8megapixel camera into a 14megapixel camera. There's also a more affordable version available for $315. End of yet another Fashion Hotshots vs Fashion Fools report! {gadgetose}

will I am luxury iPhone case



Will You Buy Will I Am’s $478 iPhone Case?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive