Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Pippa Middleton Leaves Christmas Charity Sales Launch

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Pippa Middleton Leaves Christmas Charity Sales Launch
Nov 30th 2012, 19:30

pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch

Pippa Middleton is remembering to give back this holiday season. The sister to the future Queen of England was seen leaving the Christmas Charity Sales Launch at St. James Church in London. Pippa kept her outfit simple with a black pencil skirt and purple top. I can’t tell if that was a jacket or the top she wore (personally, I’m guessing jacket). Pippa seems to like purple, especially for outerwear.

What I do know is I NEED that clutch! I love the color purple, so this would go with a lot of things in my wardrobe. It’s time to do some searching on the internet to see if I can find it…

pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch pippa middleton attended christmas charity sales launch

Photos by FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive