Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Matthew McConaughey Describes Weight Loss As Spiritual Journey

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Matthew McConaughey Describes Weight Loss As Spiritual Journey
Nov 29th 2012, 18:00

matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey

Matthew McConaughey may LOOK sick with his extreme weight loss for his role in ‘Dallas Buyers Club,’ but he assures everyone he’s fine.

“I feel fine. I really do. I’m eating fresh fish. I’m just eating small amounts. I’m not being starved. If anything, it’s as much a spiritual journey as it is physical.”

A spiritual journey. That’s a new way to look at weight loss- LOL. Matthew admits his body has (obviously) changed.

“Everything has shrunk quite a bit. … I don’t have the leverage I used to. I have body soreness. … [But] I’m as healthy as can be. My blood pressure, everything’s fine.”

Matthew also said he’ll have to be careful about gaining weight once he’s done shooting this movie.

“You can’t just start eating cheeseburgers and ice cream. Your body will go into shock.”

Guess that cheeseburger he’s dreaming about will have to wait! It sounds like Matthew’s working pretty closely with a doctor throughout this whole process. That’s a good thing.

matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey matthew mcconaughey calls weight loss spiritual journey

Photos by Katryna/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive