Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: How Brandi Glanville “Rejuvenated Herself” After Eddie Cibrian

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
How Brandi Glanville "Rejuvenated Herself" After Eddie Cibrian
Jan 30th 2013, 16:00

Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX

Brandi Glanville didn’t hold ANYTHING back in her tell-all memoir, ‘Drinking and Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders.’ Brandi shared one of her strategies for rejuvenating herself after Eddie Cibrian left her for LeAnn Rimes. Brandi wrote:

“I would ask Eddie from time to time if my vagina was the same after childbirth. He always said yes, except once. He was actually quite vulgar.”

So, Brandi decided it was time for a vaginal “rejuvenation.”

“I decided that since Eddie ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one. I gave [the doctor's office] Eddie's credit card number. This pretty intense surgery had an even more intense price tag: $12,000. A brand-new vagina would be an Eddie-free vagina.

“A week after the vaginal rejuvenation surgery, he was on the phone screaming, ‘What the f–k cost you $12,000? Did you get a nose job?’ I responded simply, ‘Yes. A nose job.’ And I hung up.”

O.M.G. Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch! Well, I guess after a vaginal delivery, the idea of more surgery down there wouldn’t be so troubling. For $12,000, things should have felt like “brand new” again, forget just pre-Eddie!

Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX Brandi Glanville Arriving On A Flight At LAX

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive