Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Ashley Greene Hits The Gym & A Restaurant & The Salon

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Ashley Greene Hits The Gym & A Restaurant & The Salon
Jan 30th 2013, 12:30

Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout

Now the caption with these pictures says Ashley Greene hit the gym. From what I can tell from these pictures, the ‘Twilight‘ star went everywhere BUT the gym. Ashley stopped by a restaurant, as you can see from one of the pictures in the gallery. She also went to what looks like a salon. Perhaps Ashley went to the gym first, then did lunch and a mani-pedi.

I have to give Ashley her props. Personally, when I leave the gym, I’m fit for the ride back home. I have to hit the shower before I can show my face anywhere. And I do my best to stay fit, but there’s No Way I could walk around in my workout gear. Ashley, as you can see, looks great, however, so more power to her!

Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout Ashley Greene Hits The Gym For A Workout

Photos by LRR/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive