Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Love It Or Hate It: Leslie Mann

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Love It Or Hate It: Leslie Mann
Jan 30th 2013, 14:30

"This Is 40" Berlin Photocall

When I first saw these pictures of ‘This is 40‘ star Leslie Mann, I thought she was wearing suspenders. Now I see that the side stripe of Leslie’s top simply matches her skirt. However, I’m still trying to make up my mind about this look. I like the top on its own. I also think the skirt is nice. I’m loving the belt. I’m just not sure about this skirt and top together. What do you think: Love It or Hate It?

Leslie was at the ‘This is 40′ premiere in Berlin. Did you see Judd Apatow’s latest movie, ‘This is 40′? If so, what did you think? I didn’t make it out to the theaters for this one, but it’s definitely in my Netflix queue!

"This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall "This Is 40" Berlin Photocall

Photos by API/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive