Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Single Selena Gomez Is Enjoying Life Post- Justin Bieber

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Single Selena Gomez Is Enjoying Life Post- Justin Bieber
Jan 31st 2013, 13:45

InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party

Selena Gomez isn’t sitting at home crying over Justin Bieber. In this pictures, the ‘Spring Breakers‘ star was partying at the Weinsteins’ Golden Globes Awards Party. Earlier this week, Selena celebrated her Nylon magazine cover at Soho House. She told E! News:

“I’m good. I’m really good. I’ve been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time.”

Selena is hard at work on a new album. Like BFF Taylor Swift, it sounds like Selena’s using her music to deal with her emotions.

“I’m having a lot of fun expressing everything that I’m feeling.”

Uh-oh. So what can we expect? Selena wouldn’t say much but dropped this hint.

“I’ve been telling people I’m definitely a little bit more sassy now. I’m a little bit more mouthy.”

Selena said the public is also going to see a different side of her in her new movie, ‘Spring Breakers.’

“I think people are used to seeing me in a certain way. I think it will be a little shocking for people but in a good way. The movie as a whole is a lot to take in, and I’ve definitely expressed that to my younger fans.

“[Her 'Spring Breaker' costars] are older so they can experience things and have experienced a lot more than I have, so it was new for me. But, I had a good time.”

Sounds like Selena’s growing up!

The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards Party

Photos by FayesVision/WENN

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive