Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Jennifer Lopez Explains How She Makes Her Life Beautiful To Harper’s Bazaar

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Jennifer Lopez Explains How She Makes Her Life Beautiful To Harper's Bazaar
Jan 3rd 2013, 15:30

jennifer lopez covers harper's bazaar feb 2013

Multihyphenate phenom Jennifer Lopez showed off her glamorous side for Harper’s Bazaar. LOVE these pictures from her photoshoot (the main pic is the newsstand cover; the picture in the gallery is the subscriber cover)! The actress-singer-dancer sat down with the magazine to talk about her life as a working mother, her flair for fashion, and her love of beauty.

On managing her “big” life: "I like the whole idea of traveling, of looking good, and doing it well. I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes—that makes our life beautiful, you know? There's something very elegant in that."

On her career: "I'm a singer. I'm a dancer. I'm a performer. I'm an actress. That's what I'm supposed to be doing. It makes me a better parent, a better person."

On the notoriously racy palm-print Versace she wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000: "I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!" Her boyfriend, Casper Smart, pipes in: "But it's famous! It's the most famous dress you've ever worn."

You have to give Jennifer credit: she’s honest. She’s not even trying for the whole “I’m just like you except I’m famous” routine that so many celebs seem to try to sell these days- LOL. You can read Jennifer’s entire interview, and see more gorgeous pics, in the February issue of Harper’s Bazaar, available on newsstands January 8.

jennifer lopez covers harper's bazaar feb 2013 jennifer lopez covers harper's bazaar feb 2013

Fashion credits: On the newsstand cover, Jennifer Lopez wears a Paco Rabanne dress, and on the subscriber cover, a Fendi dress, Roberto Cavalli cuff, and Tom Ford sandals. In the spread, she showcases looks by Balmain, Tom Ford, and Versace.

Photo credit: Katjia Rawles for Harper's Bazaar.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive