Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed: Kathy Griffin Won’t Apologize For NYE Antics On ‘The Late Show With David Letterman’

Celeb Gossip, Celeb News and Celeb Pictures by I'm Not Obsessed
Best Celebrity Gossip Blog - The Latest Celeb News & Pictures
Kathy Griffin Won't Apologize For NYE Antics On 'The Late Show With David Letterman'
Jan 3rd 2013, 14:00

kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman

Kathy Griffin flaunted her curves outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre where ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ is taped. The comedianne’s looking good! She’s holding her head up high. Everyone’s been talking about Kathy’s latest sexually provocative antics with Anderson Cooper on CNN’s New Year’s Eve show. She made one thing clear when she spoke to David Letterman:

“If you think this is the part where I’m going to apologize …you are sorely mistaken. I tried, ladies and gays, I tried. For you.”

When David asked what Kathy would do if someone did that to her, she said:

“If it was Anderson Cooper, myself and every other gay guy and woman, I’d unzip so fast. Hands down.”

Normally, I think Kathy is pretty funny; I’m a fan. In this case, however, she did seem to cross the line from funny to crass. What did you think? If you’re not sure what I’m talking about, watch this clip of her on Letterman and tell me if you think she went too far or not.

kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman kathy griffin on the late show with david letterman

Photos by Girlie/FAMEFLYNET

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive